Page 1
Agnes Yu
World History
Period 7
12/4/14
Step 2: What do I already know about this thesis?
Through the research, I have a brief knowing about the Ancient Water Pressure System.
Basically, it's a technology which you don't need any electricity to get water. It was an important
technology to the people which lived in the Maya of Palenque, the people would easy get water. The
Maya of Palenque had not much water, thus this kind of water system gave them a lot of benefits.
Step 3: What do I want to know about this topic?
1: What's the water pressure system?
2: Where did they find this system?
3: How it benefited people at that time?
4: What's the advantages that Water Pressure System has?
5: What does it for?
6: And how does it relate to us today?
In this progress, I will research articles about the water pressure system, and how did
ancient people use it, in addition, I will also research it and have a conclusion about how it is benefits
or not benefits us nowadays. Basically, it will relate to today's world.
没有评论:
发表评论