Yu 1
Agnes Yu
World History Period 7
12 / 18 / 14
Step 7: Analysis of the I-search project process
From my personal perspective, this project has both advantage and disadvantage. This project helps
us to learn more about how to search a topic and have good answers. It was tough for me, I think,
because I always found same articles but on different websites, and a lot of articles have the same
ideas, they were useless. Also, I didn't know anything about my topic which is Sustainable Water
Delivery, to look for information is a good chance for us to choose what do we need, what is
important. However, I prefer to write thoughts and reflections more, this process takes a lot of time
and sometimes you don't have enough or useful information. Thoughts and reflections is more depend
on your personal opinion and is more suitable to me. When I write thoughts and reflections, I always
can find a bunch of information on the internet, I combine those ideas with my own views, and it
went really well and it's easier for me to understand the topic. However, they both have disadvantages
and advantages, the I-search project and thoughts and reflections both improved my English and
helped me grow as a student, because I learnt a lot of new things and it enriched my knowledge.
没有评论:
发表评论