2014年12月18日星期四

Ancient Green Technology Step 6 - What I learned from this process

                                                                                                                                                           Yu 1
Agnes Yu

Period 7 World History

12 / 18/ 14

                                    Step 6 - What I learned from this process

  The last two weeks we were working on the Ancient Green Technology Project. This is a chance to 

help us to learn about more ancient techniques which might can be used in modern times. During this 

Isearch project, I learned more about my topic which is Sustainable Water Delivery. I was really 

confused about this technology because I've never heard of it even though later I found out that we 

use the water pressure system almost everyday. Basically, the water pressure system is something that 

help you to get water without using electricity, the water would just flow out by the pressure. I did a 

lot of research for this topic, I found a lot of same articles that are useless, but after all, I still learned 

a lot of new knowledge. How I manage my time? We have in-class working day so during the class 

periods I did some research and after I went back home I summary all the information and gathered 

them together as my topic sources. I spent about 1 hour to work on this project during the weekends. 

It was more helpful that we do it in class because if we have any confusing questions we could just 

ask Ms.Mitchell. Overall, I did learn a lot of new things that I've never known before.

没有评论:

发表评论